Whale Watching and Dolphin Tour APRIL 14-16th from SAN PEDRO
From USD $30.00
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Pedro, CA
- Product code: WHALEWATCH APRIL14-16
Please note: Friday, April 14th through Sunday, April 16th we are running whale watching out of San Pedro. The address is 550 S Harbor Blvd., San Pedro, CA 90731. Our boats and ticket booth are located to the right of the Maritime Museum.
Our Long Beach location will be closed due to the Long Beach Grand Prix. Please allow at least one hour Saturday 4/15 and Sunday 4/16 for parking.
***We are offering special ONLINE pricing of $35/adult on Friday 4/14, $45/adult on Sat 4/15 and Sun 4/16, $35/senior citizen(all 3 days), $30/children(5-11, all 3 days) for grand prix weekend***
2 1/2-hour excursion into the open Pacific Ocean to search for Gray, Blue, Fin, Humpback, and Minke Whales! We will also search for Dolphins, Sea Lions, and other Marine Life including rare Marine Birds.
- Aquarium of the Pacific partners. An expert educator from the Aquarium of the Pacific will be on board every trip
- Seasoned Captains and crew who specialize in whale watching. Over 30-years whale watching experience.
- Harbor Breeze has the largest fleet of custom built state of the art whale watching catamarans
- No hidden fees or fuel surcharges
- Wheelchair and handicap accessible vessels
- Convenient close-by parking structures with parking validation from our ticket booth